AXXESS AXVI-6522 Non-Amplified Non-OnStar Harness to Retain Accessory Power
Regular price $79.00
Non-Amplified Non-OnStar Harness to Retain Accessory Power
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power) if equipped.
- Provides navigation outputs such as reverse/parking brake/vehicle speed sense.
- Used in non-amplified systems or when removing amplified system
- The XSVI Interface series provides a 12V accessory power output that uses data control signals instead of conventional power signals
- 12 Volt Accessory Interface
- Provides VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense), parking brake, and reverse signals to an aftermarket navigation receiver, making the installation easier
- Retained Accessory Power function is retained
- Product Dimensions: Approx. 8" W x 3.20" H x 2" L Inches
- Product Weight: Approx. 1lbs / 4.8 oz.