MB Quart FA1-1500.1 1500 Watts Max 1 Ohm Stable FORMULA Series Car Audio Amplifier
Regular price $179.99
MB QUART FA1-1500.1
1500 Watts Max 1 Ohm Stable FORMULA Series Car Audio Amplifier
Low Noise Preamplifier Circuitry:
- Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Nickel Plated: High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
Hi Level Inputs:
- DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- Mono only
- Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
- Class Q1 Mono (Class D): MB Quart’s Class Q1 offers the efficiency of today’s D-Class with increased engineering to focus on sound quality from the power supply through the output devices, the FLUID-FETS.
Output Device Technology:
- FLUID-FETS: MB Quart output devices, FLUID-FETS are painstakingly selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers.
- Heavy duty heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET where it can be cooled
- Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply: Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system
- Heavy duty connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier
- Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics:
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
Bass Remote Included:
- Included on mono and 5 channel amplifiers. This allows the driver to make subtle changes to the bass respond of the audio system from the seated listening position.
- Class: Class Q1 Mono (Class D)
- Total Channels: Mono
- Power @ 1 Ohm: 1 x 1500 Watts
- Power @ 2 Ohms: 1 x 750 Watts
- Power @ 4 Ohms: 1 x 375 Watts
- Crossover: Electronic
- Variable Low Pass Crossover 12db per Octave: Variable, 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 40Hz
- Variable Voltage: .02 - 9V
- Signal to Noise: >90
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-250Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.10%
- Speaker Level Audio Inputs: RCA Jack
- Power Terminal 12V/Gnd: 4 awg
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 awg
- Fusing: 25A X 4
- Package Dimensions: Approx. 11 x 7.3 x 2.5 inches
- Package Weight: Approx. 7 lbs / 112 oz