iDatalink Maestro ACC-RR-SPDIF Adapter Analog to Digital SPDIF ConverterRegular price $80.57
Shipping calculated at checkout.
iDatalink Maestro ACC-RR-SPDIF
Analog to Digital SPDIF Converter for Factory Amplifier Retention
- Conversion - Our new rSPDIF adapter converts your analog audio signal to a digital audio format called SPDIF.
- OEM Integration - It allows the retention of the vehicle’s factory amplifier when upgrading the factory radio.
- Compatibility - The rSPDIF adapter is universal, works with any interface and all SPDIF formats, it’s bit rate selectable.
- Additional Accessories - It is compatible with the ADS-MRR and ADS-MRR2. (Sold Separately)
- Product Name: RSPDIF Analog to SPDIF Adapter
- Brand: Maestro
- Compatibility: Universal on Vehicles with Factory Amplifier
- Model Number: ACC-RR-SPDIF
- Color: Black
- Color Category: Black
- Package Dimensions: Approx. 9 x 6 x 1 inches
- Weight: Approx. 0.3lbs / 5oz
- Cable Type: Analog audio, Digital audio
- Product Type: Adapter
- Connector Type (End 1): Toslink